Keeps your personal information safe. In case you have any questions about how your Personal Data is used, please get in touch with us.
We will process your Personal Data in accordance with this Policy if you use our website or our services.
Personal Data –
Information that can identify an individual or that relates to an individual.
The processing of a single or a series of operations on a single or a series of data sets.
Data subject –
Natural persons are the subjects of Personal Data.
Under 16 years of age is a natural person.
We/us (either capitalized or not) –
Principle of Data Protection
The following are our data protection principles:
- Processes are lawful, fair, and transparent. They are done in accordance with the law. We always consider your rights when processing your personal information. Please get in touch with us if you have any questions about how we handle your data.
- Any information you provide will be used only for the purpose stated. No information will be collected unless it is necessary to accomplish the purpose.
- The data will only be processed minimally. We only collect and process personal data to serve the purposes outlined above.
- We set time limits for processing personal data. We don’t keep personal information longer than necessary.
- Accurate data is of the utmost importance to us.
- Keeping personal information confidential and secure is our top priority.
Rights of Data Subjects:
The following rights are available to the Data Subject:
- Each individual’s right is to know whether their data is being processed, how that data is compiled, and why it is being processed.
- To access the information collected about you, you need to ask for it. Specifically, you have the right to request a copy of any information gathered about you.
- Whenever you find an error in your Personal Data, you have the right to request its correction or erasure.
- Delete your Personal Data – this means, in some circumstances, you can request the erasure of your Personal Data.
- In some instances, you may be able to restrict the use of your Data.
- In certain circumstances, including when your Personal Data is used for direct marketing, you have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data.
- There is an objection right, which means you do not have to be subject to decisions made only by automated means, including profiling. It is your right to exercise this right whenever profiling has legal consequences that are adverse to you.
- Portability of your Personal Data means that you can access that information in a machine-readable format or by transferring it directly between two Processors.
- We will not grant your access request if you file a complaint. An explanation will be provided in writing. Should you need assistance, we are happy to assist.
- If you have a supervisory authority in the state, you can get assistance and explore other legal options, such as claiming damages.
- It is possible to withdraw consent – you are allowed to withdraw any consent you have given.
Data We Gather:
We still need your information –
Among these are your name, email address, billing address, home address, etc., which are used predominantly to provide you with products/services or enhance your overall customer experience. The information you provide us when you leave a comment on the website or engage in any other activity on the site will be stored. An example of this information is a name and an email address.
Automated collection of personally identifiable information
Here you’ll find information about cookies and other session tools. Such information includes your shopping cart, your IP address, your past purchase history, etc. It’s for your convenience. We may collect information about your activities when you use our services or visit the website.
[The partners’ information]
We only share information with our trusted partners after verifying that it is legal for them to do so. You might voluntarily provide it, or other legal measures could be taken to gather it about you.
Easily accessible information
Publicly available information might be gathered about you.
How we use your Personal Data:
The following purposes are associated with the use of your Personal Data:
- You can rely on us to provide you with excellent service. By registering your account, we can provide you with other products and services that you request. We can also provide you with information regarding these products and services and communicate with you about any changes to these services.
- Help you have a more enjoyable experience;
- assist you in meeting your legal responsibilities;
With your consent and in accordance with your legitimate interests, we use the Personal Data we collect.
To fulfill a contract with you or enter into one with you, we must process your Data based on the following reasons:
- There will be a way to identify you;
- There is a service being offered to you or a product being offered to you;
- Invoice information or sales information is being requested from you;
- Our goal is to make information available about our business, our products and services, and our partners.
We use your Personal Data for the following reasons based on our legitimate interests:
- Certain offers may be sent to you by our company and our partners;
- Managing and analyzing our client base (purchase behavior and history) allows us to increase the quantity and quality of services/products we offer;
- We conduct market research and collect client satisfaction surveys.
We may offer you similar products/services to those you have bought/browsed if you have not told us otherwise.
You consent to the following processing of your Personal Data:
- Campaigns and newsletters will be sent to you (from carefully selected partners as well as us);
- if you have any questions, we will be happy to answer them;
- Pricing information, invoicing information, and other marketing and commercial information will be provided to you;
- with your consent, other uses of your information may also be made;
Using your Data is conducted to comply with legal obligations and to ensure it is used legally. Dubai Interior Design can anonymize Personal Data. Outside of this Policy, we will only utilize publicly available data unless it has been anonymized. Your billing information will be retained for legal and accounting purposes.
Although you may not see the original purpose of your data collection here, it may still be relevant to this. Our approach will be as follows:
- To further process Personal Data, the meaning, context, and nature must be connected;
- If you further process your data, you won’t be adversely affected;
- appropriate safeguards will protect you.
Your personal information will be used only for the purposes disclosed.
Who else can access your Personal Data:
We will never share your personal information with anyone. Our trusted partners may be provided with the Personal Data we collect about you; however, if this is necessary to provide you with the service we offer or improve your customer experience. For instance:
Connected Third Parties:
It may be necessary to disclose any Personal Data you provide to third parties as part of the delivery of a service or to send/offer you a product or service, or for business purposes such as sales and billing.
Our legal obligations may sometimes require us to share Personal Data with a third party or public official. For example, we might disclose your Data to third parties when you consent or if there are other legal grounds.
How We Secure Your Data:
Keeping your personal information safe is our top priority. Secure protocols (such as HTTPS) are used for communication and data transfer. Pseudonymization and anonymizing data are performed as appropriate. Our systems are monitored to detect potential threats.
The security of your information is of utmost importance to us; however, we can’t guarantee it. Our company will notify the appropriate authorities if the security of your information is compromised. A threat to your rights or interests will also be notified to you. We will assist law enforcement if there is an incident of a security breach.
If you have an account with us, you must keep your username and password secret.
Cookies and Other Technologies We Use:
Cookies and similar technologies are used to analyze customer behavior, administer the site, track users’ movements, and collect information about them as part of our customer service approach. We personalize your experience with us based on this information.
Your computer stores small text files called cookies. Cookies help websites function properly by storing information. Our website can access these files only. Browsers control cookies independently. Deactivating cookies will therefore limit your ability to use some features.
- Our website requires these cookies for functionality, such as logging in. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies enable us to offer our users more personalized features and make our services more convenient. You might not have to enter your name and email again when you fill out a comment form since they may remember it.
- To ensure that our website and services perform well, analytics cookies are used.
It is possible to delete cookies in your browser settings. There are several websites that will allow you to control some third-party cookies, including opting out.aboutads.info and youronlinechoices.com. Additionally, allaboutcookies.org provides useful information.
Using Google Analytics, we measure the traffic to our website. For more information, please refer to Google’s privacy policies. If you would like Google Analytics to stop tracking your visits, please visit the Google Analytics opt-out page.